We name our group as UPSTAIRS. As you see, the logo looks like a stair which is consist of our members names' capital letters, A, I, and L. A stands for ALLEN, I stands for ISAAC, and L stands for LEO. we believe that we collaborate with each other just like the stair that could lead us to the successful destination.
In the logo, a letter S is at the beginning of the stair. Therefore, the four letters, S, A, I ,L compromise the word "SAIL". Sail has the meaning of moving from one side to another and seeking out what we want in our mind. It also represents that we will start our journey to sail in this course and try the best in collaborating with others.
More information about the group members, click here
More information about the group members, click here

nice work guys.....congr8s and best of luck
ReplyDeleteThanks, the calculation of addition in your blog is quite interesting, nice YouTube add-in.
Delete:)